View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 10:13 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmom3005 View Post
I didn't say much about myself because I have no real news yet.

I'm trying to figure out how to have the other mastectomy that I want.
Timing is becoming a problem. But it will work out sometime. Just need to wait and see. I'm doing pretty good. I have relief from Devin, because he took fmla and is taking Will to speech and OT. And I'm even happier that they finally got word that Medicaid has approved his device for speaking.
I'm so glad all the way around on this. Because we will be able to understand what he says a lot better.

My health well I've been procrastinating on Doctor appts. And have a primary
one again for next week. I need to figure out how to deal with the asthma too. But I'm more not wanting to get to another doctor so I'm hoping my primary will go ahead and order my advair. And rescue inhaler.

Donna

Donna,
Wondering if you are still having to have tests until you have the other mastectomy? If I recall, you had needed testing done every so often before the surgery on the other breast.

I am still having to do the mamo/ultrasounds on my left breast. The last time was August, so I need to go back in 6 months to repeat the tests. Not sure how long this will need to continue.

You are really so devoted to your grandchildren. They bring you a lot of joy as you must be a joy to them as well.

Gerry
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-24-2017), Dmom3005 (10-24-2017), mymorgy (10-24-2017), OhKay (10-24-2017)