View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 04:18 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasann View Post
Sacro cranial therapy and acupuncture helped me immensely - 3 years on still have a top up of sacro cranial and chiro adjustment from time to time.

Management of fatigue is a biggy, sometimes there are reasons why and other times the big F hits without warning for no apparent reason. One day of overdoing it equates to 3 or 4 days recovery for many of us so factor this in when there is something you really want to do and you know you will pay the price.

Eat healthy, take Omega supplements - IMO vital - and having time out in day whereby I put on the headphones, cover my eyes with lightly weighted eyepad brings absolute peace and bliss. So ooo restful and rejuvenating.

In time it does get better than it is today.

Best of . . .
I totally agree chasan. Before i didnt believe in sacrocranial therapy, but seeing how much it helped after just 1 session convinced me. Of course it isn't for everybody. And yes the fatigue is probably the biggest struggle for all of us. For me the acceptance that i'm CURRENTLY in this situation where i have no stamina at all made it more manageable.

Also i wanted to add something on the neck issue. I was talking with someone about how adressing my neck made a lot of things better. He said, yup the neck can do that. He went to neck surgery and had mental fog, fatigue and tinnitus for months. Pcs and neck issues are often closely related. My symptoms are of course because of pcs, but according to my therapist my neck isssues are the main contributor to the problem.

The body truly is complex. I can't stress enough to get a full checkup to see if there are other problems at hand.
Lebber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote