View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 08:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Fell flat on my back yesterday, luckily I was already close to the ground being down at knee height. Because I can't bend I'm having to squat and get down to ground level to get things that the gripper just isn't strong enough to get, as I used the bench to help pull myself upright I could feel myself going, I had time to think relax so I wasn't stiff and I just hit the kitchen floor. I lay there flat & than called for help to stand up. Earlier in the day I struggled to get out of the bed & stand upright. Sometimes it just feels as though it's all falling apart - it's the only way I can describe it. I imagine it's the cages between the vertebrae settling into place & of course I'm probably not taking enough pain relief. I'm better this week than last, sometimes I would move & id get this severe pain, severe enough for me to cry out ouch.
Work have ordered an office chair for me at home & it is to be pre assembled & delivered to my home address. I have told them I officially return to work November 10 when I'm allowed to drive & will WFH next week. This week I'll take calls but nothing more.
ger715 (10-25-2017), kiwi33 (10-25-2017)