View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 12:27 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

That board is a scary place. I have checked it out a few times for MS information and there is one poster who practically runs it and she gives out information like she knows everything there is to know about MS, and meds, and a lot of it is just wrong or misleading.

I am wondering if she is one of the mods and picks and chooses who to ban based on her mood that day!

I asked to post some information a couple of months ago, according to their TOS, and never even got a reply from the Adminstrator. Just plain rude. I thought about just posting it and getting banned...but since I didn't get a reply to my request I figured this person who posts all the time in the MS forum was part of the team. That was good enough for me.

So don't feel bad if you've been banned from there...it's not a very reliable place for information. This place is much better...and much more reliable. Shoot, you get better information from Wikipedia than that forum! LOL!

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford