View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 10:36 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I appreciate that and do go out as little as possible. then I take a cab to all the doctors. I ask for a companion from Dorot when I go to one doctor where there is a long walk.
Richard was extremely polite and didn't use his smart phone except when timing me. He used his computer for my vitals and timing results. Then we discovered something awful when we started to do some balancing exercises.
He told me to put my feet together. I did but left a space. Then he said no. Put them together with no space. As soon as i tried that I immediately lost my balance. At least I know what not to do to not fall. I had to have space between my feet. I asked him if I would better and he said it would take a long time because it was neurological. I am not such a happy camper. I want chinese food but I am on a diet again.low carb,low calorie. I lost six pounds fast and just had five scrambled eggs. I have been dying for scrambled eggs.
abby seems to be better most definitely but I haven't caught her eating or drinking. she still doesn't want her treats.
love
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-01-2017), Dmom3005 (11-01-2017), OhKay (11-02-2017)