Thread: Sad
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 03:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Diane, I glad to read Debi has reached out, when I read your first post. Debi immediately came to my mind; that & Bubba's flannel shirt. People say it gets easier; but I believe your mind and body just become stronger & more adept to negotiating life day by day. Time passes, but you don't forget, the pain just becomes a little less & not in a time span you can measure or say by this time I will be. Everyone is different. I hope you have family & friends you can turn to, I pray your children in their sorrow are still a comfort to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianne duncan View Post
thank you Debi for your kind words I am struggling, like you I still look on the other side of the bed expecting him to be there, I put my arm out and I don't find him there it hurts so much, I just feel so lost everyone said it will get easier but I don't know I know it has only been 3 weeks it hurts every day.
eva5667faliure (12-04-2017), ger715 (11-02-2017), RSD ME (01-27-2018), St George 2013 (11-07-2017)