View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 08:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Nate,

I'm sorry you're here because of injuries, but this can be a good resource for you.

I'm a musician and aspire to be a music therapist, and for long periods I could not play or sing. I can now though, and I am getting my life back.

The brain is amazing at healing, BUT it needs the right nutrients and right therapies to restore function.

No one can tell you how long your recovery will take. That's a load of crap if a doctor tells you a timeline.

What is your current fish oil dose and what brand do you take?

Brain Health Education and Research Institute | Omega-3 Protocol for Brain Health

This protocol helped me a lot and loads of others. I'm down to about 4-10 grams, depending on the day. Check out Dr. Lewis's book on Amazon too if interested.

Check out the vitamin sticky at the top of the page by Mark in Idaho. Great recommendations on there. I've found NAC to be massively helpful and it's cheap. Citrus flavonoids too. And curcumin (the extract of turmeric). Turmeric is great too, but curcumin is easier on the stomach at least for me and I can take higher doses.

Diet is important.

There are loads of other treatments I've done that I can share at a later time. For now, I suggest listening to this podcast and purchasing Dr. Engle's book. It's the best concussion guide I've seen. It's missing Matrix Repatterning therapy though.

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/pod...rain-injuries/

Hope this is helpful and please ask questions. We're here to help you recover.

-Jake
JBuckl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote