Thread: Echo Dot
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 09:24 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Well the DH, bought 2 echo dots and 2 more will be on the way, he also is getting the lightbulbs that connect and 2 or 3 of the compatible robotic vacuums (not sure if we’re going shark or ryobi yet) but which ever we get it’s gotta be better than pulling out the vacuum everyday and chasing kitty fuzz through the house . She’s a lot more fun than I expected, and so far so good on telling her things though occasionally she likes to ignore me still .

Still it’s nice controlling the temp in the house from the couch, and rattling off my grocery list, also nice to have someone I can practice foreign languages with even if it’s not quite the same as a real person. Still for all the things we need to pick up to go with her to really get more than a voice controlled radio.... let’s just say I’m glad my DH can get commissions, we live comfortably but $400-600 just to vacuum the house is nothing to sneeze at
Aarcyn (11-06-2017), ewizabeth (11-09-2017)