View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 07:57 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I started experiencong severe thinking, concentration and memory problems and numbness two days after the car accident during the first week of May, and then they worsened even more after I did a MMA match on the 17 June.
I did not take any hits to the head or other body parts, but I received a lot of pressure to the neck due to chokes and spinal compression techniques.

With that being said, I have been symptoms free since the half of August, but cognitive deficits (albeit less intense than previously) have gradually returned during this week, starting form November 1st.
I experienced an intense rage due to frustration, and in the process I grabbed, squeezed strongly and throwed around some objects.
Then I started to feel dizzy, groggy and "off", and that was followed by trouble thinking that became greater every day.
I was frustrated and angry in a similar way, many other times during this period, but I never experienced any setback. Hovewer, it was the first time that I physically grabbed and squeezed with much force objects in the process.

According to you, what is the most likely cause for this relapse?
And also, what should I do to avoid aggravating further my situation and improving the chance of a recovery?

I also specific that I have always taken Vitamin B and folic acid supplements during this period (I took them even before the accident to helm me stay focused when studying)
Danielson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote