View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 02:48 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
It is really not possible to accurately self-diagnose cognitive deficits. There are many causes, including anxiety, OCD (a form of anxiety), stress, school work load, diet, blood sugar levels, thyroid or other hormone imbalances, plus the issues due to injuries.
I used to think and speak in a very precise, quick, fluid and complex manner, while now I struggle to form one single coherent sentence in my mind and I cannot speak more than a few words without forgetting what I was tryng to say.
I'm also unable to perform simple cognitive tasks that I was capable of doing effortlessy previously.
Can a worsening of the situation of that level be cause by anxiety or stress?

Quote:
If you were symptom free from mid August to the end of October, what were you complaining about for the past few weeks?
I was complaining about having had severe cognitive symptoms for months (beetwen the end of June and July I would not have been able to post on this forum at all) and about the state of high anxiety and fear of my symptoms coming back that I was experiencing.
Also I had been imprecise in sayng that I have been symptoms free in that periodo, I'm sorry.
I meant that I was free from cognitive symptoms, but I still had some other issues like disturbed sleep patterns, sporadic shortness of breath and high levels of anxiety.

Quote:
btw, What doses of which B's are you taking? How about the other things like Omega 3, and other beneficial supplements.
I'm taking a supplment called Be Total which include 2,1 mg of B6, 1,4 mg of B2, 1,1 mg of B1, 2,5 mcg of B12 and 200 mcg of folid acid

Quote:
Do you have access to a Neuro Psychological Assessment to properly quantify your symptoms? Most use an NPA to validate symptoms.
I have never heard about that, could you please elaborate further about it?

Quote:
It sounds to me like you need to slow down and take life a bit slower. Learn to let go of the little details.
You are right but it's not easy, do you have some practical suggestions about that by the way?

Last edited by Danielson; 11-07-2017 at 04:22 AM.
Danielson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote