View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 06:55 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
The dosages in the Be Total are very low. They are dosed to prevent malnutrition, not encourage healing and better stress tolerance. RI or RDA is an amount needed to prevent malnutrition, not to support an injured or stressed nervous system. The B-12 should be 500 to 1000 mcgs or more. The folic acid should be 400 to 500 mcgs. B-6 should be 20 mgs or more.
Could you please tell me the name of some reliable supplements that meet those standards?

Quote:
From a google search, Neuro Psychological Assessments are used in Italy (I think you said that is where you are). The MMSE, Mini Mental Status Exam is also used as an early stage screening tool. Both use tests of memory, motor function, executive functioning etc to diagnose brain and psychological dysfunctions. The MMSE is often done by a medical doctor. It only takes 10 to 20 minutes. The rest are done by neuro psychologists.
I have visited three private neurologist and they did not any kind of cognitive test to me ( by the way, they also did not let me explain the majority of my symptoms or the mechanichs of the accident, and I was not able to tell them because of my cognitive problems made me barely able to start a slurred sentence and unable to understand very well what other said. They also were incompetent and negligent enough to say that it's impossible to suffer from neurological problems without hitting the head and losing consciousness and cleared me to do fighting sport) .
What should I do to have this kind of tests done to me?
Danielson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote