Thread: Sad
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 08:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Dear sweet Dianne

It's Debi again. It was very hard for months......I don't even remember when the horrible pain started easing off. Maybe that's normal ?

I was like you, lost every single day. I'd look out the window when it was time for him to be home just hoping he'd pull in the yard. I'd see him everywhere. His chair in the dining room, his chair in the living room....laying across our bed to ease his back pain when he came in from work.

I screamed, hollered and just pitched fits. Cried hysterically. I'm still sad. Still don't find a lot of happiness in much of anything. My grandkids bring me the most smiles. And my babies, Charlie dog and Angus. Bob the bum, my 20 lb cat and Black Kitty (the outside cat I never named...lol)

I'm sorry you are having to go through this. The pain and hurt is just a raw and open wound.
I know Bubba would not want me to be like this. He would want me out living my life 2 years after his passing. Easier said that done I'm afraid.

You have to give yourself time to heal and find some new normal that you don't want.....don't want to have to learn.

Please keep us posted. We care....I care.

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-04-2017), PamelaJune (11-08-2017), RSD ME (01-27-2018)