View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 07:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So I'm back in hospital and under a new doctor. Met her today, lovely lady. I'm on bed rest, allowed to walk to the toilet and once down the corridor with the walking frame. My attempts to look after myself insufficient. While someone bought me medication in the morning, it appears I should have had them bought again mid morning, mid afternoon and again in the evening. I shouldn't have been walking around the house at all to get medication, drinks of water, or checking the mailbox. WFH allowed but in moderation, and tbh it's been easy, just sit on the chair, type, print & file, make phone calls. Now I sit in bed, make phone calls, type, hit print (when I go home and the wifi connection ts everything will spew out of the printer) & when home I will file.

I think the break from home will do me good, our lodger is extremely clingy & conflicted. Her up & down moods, the daily tears, the loud shouting & sobbing today almost sent me off the deep end. It was all I could do to calmly say to DB can you tell her to stop shouting, she is triggering me. I know we made a commitment to her & I will not see her out on the street, and I won't, but, there comes a time when straight talking is needed. I took DB for a walk before he bought me here & I explained to him by the time I come home there need to be some changes made & she pick elsewhere to have her Tantrums. Oh and no she is not bringing a pet mouse into the house, I have 4 indoor cats. And ah, the mouse cage and all it's paraphernalia along with the skate board etc just left piled up at the front door entrance, get it moved, I don't care where, but I'll not have rubbish piled outside my front door looking like we're slobs.

Last edited by PamelaJune; 11-08-2017 at 08:55 PM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (11-09-2017)