Thread: DRG Treatment
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 07:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Day 2 of the treatment went really well. My back is still very sore and I've been taking Advil without much relief..but it's tolerable pain especially when used to RSD pain, you know? But the pain relief in my leg is still great. I did quite a bit of walking around the house yesterday (my back felt much better when standing or walking) and it did not increase the pain levels beyond a 3/10. At rest I was able to turn the stimulation down a little and still had relief. Waking up this morning I would say my pain level is about a 2/10 at rest. It's like the difference between a sunburn now and my leg actually being on fire before.

Today I plan to go to the store just to walk around for a while and really see how long I can walk before the pain starts to increase and if it is improved by raising the stim level again. I don't want to push too far...because I'm still weak and out of shape...but I do want to just see what I can handle. I would walk outside...but it's cold and my arms, shoulder, neck, and abdomen do not have the benefit of the DRG.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (11-11-2017), RSD ME (11-12-2017), St George 2013 (11-10-2017)