Thread: New Pain Cream
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 03:34 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Pinky,

I'll definitely post on here once I've tried it. I should have it sometime in December. It's a shame they ran out and there's such a long wait. But I should know soon.

I'm still getting great relief from a much cheaper cream, which is about a third of the price. It's the Now vitamin D3 cream that I've posted about here, and that other have used with great results. I use that daily, about a tube a week, sometimes more. It's about $6-7 for a 4 oz tube. It's a general therapeutic cream and not at all just a vitamin D cream. In fact, vitamin D is only one of the vitamins in it.

You can buy it on Amazon, but the cheapest price I've found so far is here: Now Foods Vitamin D-3 Cream - 4 fl oz - eVitamins.com.

P.S. I'd love to share all the things I bought but didn't react well with me, but sending open and used supplements is probably not ideal, even though it would reduce waste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkynose View Post
Hi David. Please let us know if and how it works when you get it. To me it's worth a try. Everyone of us is different so it's hard to know. I wish I could share the cabinet full of things I have purchased over the years that don't work for me. But then again I have things that work for me and not for others. I just keep trying.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pinkynose (11-12-2017)