View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 12:16 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post

Your need to do even low level cognitive tasks to continually measure your function during your recovery supports my observation. It appears you demand and expect a lot of yourself.
Yes, you are right.
My intellectual abilities are an huge part of my life and of my enjoyment for a multitude of reasons, and having them neglected is a huge toll for me that makes me very frustrated.

Quote:
The fits of rage suggests you had built up tension from not having your release activities or other accomplishments. The frustration of doing nothing when one is used to being productive is very stressful. It can cause depression that can cause cognitive struggles.
Actually I was not depressed, despite some acute fit of rage for some family issues I was extremely happy because I was symptoms free and I was dreaming and planning of living a normal life once again.
I was depressed both before the recover and currently, as a consequence of the cognitive symtpoms.

Quote:
The studies show that those who learn to accept their brain as injured and work within its limits will do much better. Those who constantly fight every little setback will live a life of misery.
Do you mean that their symptoms actually improve, or that they learn to not being too bothered by their presence?

Quote:
As I said, some need medication to help them let go. The vitamin supplement regimen is a good start until you can find a doctor who understands these issues.
I have tried to read the vitamin thread, but it's too thick of information for my injured brain to process ad understand right now, it's pretty confusing and overwhelming.
Could you please tell me in this thread exactly what kind of doses of which vitamines and ingredients should I take?

Also, should I avoid to come back to watching tv or tv series on the computer according to you? Could it compromise my chance of recovery?

Last edited by Danielson; 11-09-2017 at 12:32 AM.
Danielson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote