Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 07:12 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

It was a S*** SHOW at the hospital when I got there to get my Tysabri. They were running really behind, mainly because of pharmacy issues, and all the poor nurses were so busy...
But I STILL got out of there in the 2 1/2 hours it's been taking lately because I didn't have the slow nurse, who wouldn't have been able to handle the pressure. I told the other nurses about my experiences with her, and they said she was hard to work with because she is really ****ing lazy.

I took the double dose of gabapentin last night, and I expected to sleep in and wake up at least a little sedated, but I woke up alert at 6am. I slept through the night tho, which is rare. If I had any spasticity it didn't disturb me.
I am still high and can't sit still this morning.
I wish I was still euphoric... that was wonderful! But at least I'm not dysphoric.

The RN at my nephrologist's office called me yesterday to schedule me for a 1 month follow-up appointment, so I guess that means I shouldn't expect a phone call regarding his consultations with the radiologists.
There's nothing I can do to get rid of the calcium deposits, so I think my goal will be to just TRY to forget about this whole ordeal until I hear from him again, or see him next month. I surrender.

Today would have been the best day to do laundry because it will be a high of 50 degrees out vs. 33 tomorrow, but I just need a day to myself. I was hoping I would be calmer and able to sit still tho. I have a couple of errands to run, so at least I won't be trapped in the apartment all day, which would be misery.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-09-2017), Dmom3005 (11-09-2017), Mari (11-10-2017), mymorgy (11-09-2017)