View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 09:28 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Your light weight should not make a difference. They are not like drugs. They are all things you body already knows how to use.

Other than the fish oil and curcumin, the rest were all prescribed by a doctor many years ago. Fish oil and curcumin have been extensively studied.

I don't think the knife noise had anything negative. It was your outburst that demonstrated that your stress levels were high. That rage did not resolve your stress load. In fact, they usually add to the stress load.

It does not sound like the video games were an issue but you should limit them, especially when you are on edge.

You would be wise to find some manual activities that can take your mind of stressful thoughts. This is a lifelong need you will benefit from.

I do jig saw puzzles, both on my laptop and on a table with cardboard puzzles. There are thousands available online. I also so solitaire games on the computer. Mindsweeper, Freecell, Spider Solitaire, and others were I am just competing with the clock or other simple scoring systems. AOL Just Words is a Scrabble game. I don;t do any that have moving graphics. MSN Games. They can be taxing.

When you realize that having activities to past the time without your mind going wild, these 'boring' activities have a new value.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote