Thread: Getting better
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 04:43 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Getting better

So i wanted to post a positive message today.

Last week i asked what sleep medicine was safe to use for concussions, since i had horrible nights where i kept waking up. Well that night, by coincidence, my sleep came back. It's still not a 100% normal, but it's waaaaaay better. Now i only wake up 3-4 times a night and i feel that i sleep much deeper. I don't wake up from every little sound anymore.

My fatigue is also getting much better. A few weeks ago i wanted the day to end as soon as possible because i was so fatigued. Now i can do small chores (given that i take breaks in between). Even my tinnitus is much milder compared to a month ago.

Still some mild tension headaches from time to time. But i remeber from my studies that tension headaches are more linked to neck tension and isn't a neuro problem.

So i just wanted to post something hopefull today. it's now close to 4 months since my concussion and I'm starting to feel semi-normal. Could i say that this will all be over soon? only time will tell, but i feel that i'm getting close to recovery.
Lebber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueSkye1962 (11-12-2017), davOD (11-10-2017)