Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I don't know if one more double (600mg) dose of gabapentin is going to bring me down enough to go down to 400mg. I'm still dealing with a lot of psycho-motor agitation, and I'm still really racy, etc. I slept, but not through the night last night, and I woke up alert again this morning. Too bad it wasn't sedating… I could use some sedation.

I feel like I'm getting a little vacation because I don't have any medical-related obligations until the 20th when I have to have my blood drawn again because of my persistent high lymphocyte count, and I don't have an appointment until the 22nd when I see my pdoc

The cat room is a mess and I've been VERY bothered by it, but so far I've been able to restrain myself from doing anything about it during this episode because I'm really afraid of hurting myself again.
But, this morning I'm like (this) close to messing around in there even though Corey said he will help me this weekend. He's not exactly reliable, but I need to believe he's going to help me, so I'll wait. I'm going to be home all day, so I'm going to have to find other ways to distract myself.

My new iPhone is coming today, so it's good I'll be home to sign for it. I don't remember when FedEx comes, so I will take an early shower so I don't miss them.

It would be great if I heard something from the nephrologist today, or if his RN calls to tell me he wants to order more definitive testing (i.e./ repeat ultrasound or CAT scan with contrast this time), but I don't expect it.

I haven't heard anything back about my medical marijuana license application yet. I have been checking my email tho…
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-10-2017), Dmom3005 (11-10-2017), Mari (11-10-2017), mymorgy (11-10-2017)