View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 04:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Is My RSD Spreading???

I lost you all, but, meanwhile in trying to find my way back, I read a WHOLE LOT of your comments about this HORRIBLE disease--THANK-YOU for your responses--I have been SO-O-O lucky these past years when my RSD has been in "semi-remission" if that is what it could be called. My pain has ranged from about a 2-3? to about a 7-8 and that was when I would have a flareup in my rt hand. Now that I had the bad pain again in my right knee and the freezing up in the joint and the pain of just trying to manually move the joint into a kneebend and back out straight, I can hardly stand to think that this is truly the RSD starting to spread. I hope my PN Dr. is right and it is a pinched nerve-ha, or an orthopedic problem-ha again! Thank-you for sharing your pain and your medication and treatment on this website--I know that there is something to look forward to, even if it is a lot more pain in store, I can at least give my Dr. some of your examples--this is good!!! I normally try to keep myself in an "upbeat" attitude, but, I am really low right now. Yes I am thankful for the time I have had with my family, but, I am not ready to turn loose of them and to turn inwards to the depression which will come when this old pain becomes too much--and that is what happens when my body is overcome with all of that pain--I can hardly stand the thought of it,,,oh shoot now I'm crying--gotta go now--thanks again so much and may the dear Lord comfort and heal all of you, or all of us--with love and best wishes--Tommie.
tommie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote