View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

The YouTube chart is without explanation and is hard to understand. HealtheWarriors.org is defunct so the supporting information is not available. From the second thread and chart, I see they used CNS Vital Signs as a Computerized NeuroCog Test. It appears to be the one the Army/Navy vet used. They were one of the first, even before ImPACT. teaaquinns results were substantially better that the Israeli study and the other studies I have seen.

Prior studies showed there is a maximum benefit in the 40 to 80 dives range. Once full vascularization is achieved, there would not be a need to continue.

Both teaaquinn and the Army/Navy vet fit with the prior research that indicated those with the worst functions saw the most improvement. I took the CNS Vital Signs battery 15 years ago. Maybe it is in my archives.

If the Israeli study was more comprehensive, it would correlate the injury severity with the results.

It would be great if Dr Harch would publish his results. His early research suggests 1.25 to 1.5 atmospheres is optimal.

As the question has been for a decade, how do we get insurance to pay for or contribute to HBOT? How do we get the wound care HBOT centers to offer it for mTBI since it is still off-label?

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AeroDan (07-19-2018)