View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 05:29 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Thanks,

What I can recommen for ppl in same situation with problems getting out of the PCS is a few points:

- Get the status of your inner ear checked by a physiotherapist. BPPV can often be the problem and cause a lot of dizzyness/vertiogo and nasuea. A lot of exercises are available and can get treated over a few weeks. Often causing missinterpetations of what is a cocnsussion and what is just the imbalance in your ear.
- Get you eyes checkd for Nystagmus and get some visual exercises done if you have nystagmus on your eyes
- Get light exercise like jogging in nature a few times a week (or just outside your appartment in a park). It is the best way to get create balance in your nervous system and get some mental air too. Never in the history of makind has a human gotten a concussion from having the brain move up and down in the skull by moving the legs quickly forward.

I have had and done all of the above. I had several concussions over the past 8 years. The first 3 ones went by quick and didnt cause me much anxiety afterwards. But when I got the 4th, I started getting anxiety and OCD with head trauma realted issues.

Like everyone else reflecting on this problem, I am aware that I dont get concussions from moving my head quick from side to side, but still get this intense feeling of anxiety from time to time. And being aware is always a sign of light in the tunnel.
Jonas2244 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote