Thread: DRG Treatment
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 06:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

On my 4th full day with the DRG. It's COLD outside...like in the teens...and I think I have the flu...so not a good day for me. Definitely seeing an increase in my pain up to about a 6/10. It sucks...but I'm actually glad in a way that it's happening because now I know what that will feel like when it happens in the future (because we all know it will). 6/10 sucks...but my baseline before was 8/10 and if this was before the DRG I would be huddled up on the couch unable to move right now. Instead I'm hurting but still able to get up and walk around. I did turn the device up and it seems to have helped a little but I'm still definitely flaring. I put on Lidoderm patches and heating pads to try and keep myself warm and that's helped a little too as earlier today I just couldn't warm up at all (though that could be the flu too...just a crummy day overall).

Back pain has gradually been improving over the last few days. Right now it's only really hurting when I change positions when I'm sitting or laying down. So I'm feeling good about that since the first two days is was really just generally sore and achy.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (11-11-2017), LIT LOVE (11-11-2017), RSD ME (11-12-2017)