View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 10:57 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post

Your concern should not be about the impact from the toy, it should be about your explosions. This condition has been called intermittent explosive disorder (IED). There are drugs that can help. . Even more is the risk of criminal behavior that can result in arrest and incarceration. Incarceration is very dangerous for somebody with PCS and IED.

These are the issues I am speaking about when I said 'You have more than stress to resolve.'

Your sense of a cognitive setback is far more likely to be a result of the rage and not a concussion.
You are right, I surely need to resolve that issue as fast as possible, but I don't want to use drugs out of fear of the side effects.
I will try to relax myself as much as I can and I will try to gradually control my reaction to stressing stimulus, it should not be so hard now that I have discovered the hard way that it can impact severely my cognitive condition.

Your concern about criminal beahviour and incarceration is excessive tough, I can assure you that I am not going to do anything like that (and I have never did anything like that in the past)

Quote:
You put yourself at risk of all kinds of injury with your outbursts
Do you mean like falling or accidentally hitting my head?
Or do you also mean something more subtle.

Quote:
No, there is not enough mass to that toy. I doubt it left more than a skin contusion.
But isn't a skin contusion enough to trigger PCS symptoms to an already damaged/concussed brain?
Danielson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote