View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 03:53 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
I would bet the rage creates more of an adrenaline rush than improved blood flow. It would be like an energy drink or hit of caffeine. A rush of blood pressure pushing blood to your head would not last long and often include a headache or sense of pressure that would subside as soon as your blood pressure returned to normal. Adrenaline can last for hours and have residual effects.

Do you consume caffeine?

If you are getting good sleep with all of the stages, you would wake up refreshed and ready to start your day. You would likely have good dreams and remember them. If your dreams are stressful, that would suggest poor quality sleep.
-I usually drink coca cola after eating.

-I wake up sad and devoid of energy, but I tought that is due to the sadness because of the relapse. I was very happy and motivated to start the day before the relapse.
I think it's worth to note that during the almost three months in which I was fine, I had trouble falling asleep and remaining asleep, my sleep was mostly fractured.
But since the outburst of november 1st I started to suddenly feel the urge to sleep a lot and I started to sleep without problems/interruption, this even before the actual relapse (which gradually started to manifest itself one or two days after the outburst and reached it's peak around 5 or 6 november).
What do you think about that?

Also, the fact that I'm able to sleep 8-9 hours without problems means that my brain is getting trough the phase that he needs to detoxify itself?
Danielson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote