View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 09:35 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Sorry you have pain :(

I have nighttime burning almost every night. For me it's the worst because it doesn't allow me to sleep and it's most noticeable because I'm lying there doing nothing but thinking about the burning. For me Aspercreme with Lidocaine works best. I usually put some topricin on top for good measures. Occasionally I'll use the Morton's Epsom Creme but for me that works better for pulsing, crawling feelings and other SFN symptoms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
I believe all the issues I deal with got worse with Hip Replacement in 2010...nerve damage, shorter leg, body instability which caused advancing OT in feet...worst issues are all right sided of body where hip was replaced.

Some nights are better than others. Last night was a lot of burning so I had to rub with rubbing alcohol and then with some Tiger Balm and my socks of course and got back to sleep.

The link here says burning more at night. Guess that's due to after a long day and then going to sleep, and blood is not moving like during the day. I'll read more on that or maybe someone can say WHY mostly at night.

Peripheral Neuropathy - Nerve Damage and Arthritis