View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 12:02 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I have been reducing stimuli during the day and i do feel it helps. Altough i don't feel the overstimulation consciously, it helps me fall a sleep faster when i don't have much stimulation during the day. The collapsing is more like a general malaise and extreme fatigue. It happens when i go for a walk in the forrest or when i do to much physical stuff at home. But it hasn't occurred in the past 2 weeks since i rest more. I really think it is fatigue and lack of good sleep.

My husband hasn't notices anything strange during my sleep. I have asked him, but no twitches nor strange breething. We both think it is because of the tinnitus. Because my sleep started to get worse when the tinnitus got worse. I often wake up with loud tinnitus. You have to understand that i have very fluctuating tinnitis. It's there 24/7 but has a multitude of sounds and volumes. I always hear static noises and sometimes there are other sounds that comes and go. It is never the same for an hour. That is also what bothers me the most about tinnitus and why I'm sometimes desperate for it to go away.
When i have good days where the tinnitus isn't so fluctuating and is just static, i sleep much better and cope with it better.

I also use a heavier blanket for sleep. Sleeping with tv or noises doesn't really help for me. Falling a sleep isn't the biggest problem. It's more about staying a sleep.

Btw thanks for the info that this is a rollercoaster for most of us. I needed it because i had a bad day today. The tinnitus in my left ear is back since this morning it's really with ups and downs.

The tinnitus does get significantly better after a visit at the osteopath. So far I've only went twice (she is always fully booked so i have to wait 3 weeks in between). Thursday is my next visit and I'm excited. My neck muscles are getting tighter again. I think my tinnitus is mostly connected to the whiplash. But then again it is to complex to know for sure.

Very interessting on the seeing spots. I didn't know that. It's 99% gone though. I maybe see it once every few days.

Btw i recently started with medicinal cbd oil to see if it would help with sleep and tinnitus. I want to try this before asking sleep meds. It has 0% thc and only contains cannabidiol(acid). I have read that this is way safer then sleep meds. I'm still searching for the right dose though
Lebber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote