View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 12:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishYogi View Post
Hi!

I have suspected full-body non-lenght dependent SFN (have not had a confirmed biopsi) and had an acute onset roughly 8 months ago. It was all going down hill (loss of motor function in hands, diminished strenght in legs/arms, burning pain, numbness, tingling/vibrations/twitching all over) up until somewhere in August this year after I change my diet to a gluten-free, vegan diet with no caffeine, alcohol and refined products.

Roughly two months after this I started noticing positive changes with diminsed pain and partially regained motor function. Since then I have been slowly getting better and better but the last week I've gone into some kind of relapse.
The pain is acutally not worse but I am noticing numbness spread out in spots over my body - primarily the right side and I have also lost some motor function again.
The only thing I have changed is since I got better I started drinking coffee again and also having a few drinks during the weekend.

Does anyone have similiar reactions to alcohol and caffeine? I just don't get it. I was clearly getting better and now it seems it's all going down again and it's making me really scared.
try eliminating one of those two things at a time and see if you feel any better. i would start with the alcohol, since that is the more likely to trigger a response.
echoes long ago is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote