Thread: DRG Treatment
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 11:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks. I'm still having some stomach issues...thinking now they may be caused by the antibiotics. Without getting too graphic...i had several things going on and it seems like the flu portion is gone now but probably having some side effects from the antibiotics. Thankfully I only have one more day of those and then maybe I can eat normally again. Really looking forward to a nice warm bath tomorrow afternoon though. I have already decided I need to make two trips to get a shampoo at the salon a week after my permanent implant and am getting a seat I can put in the tub for easier sponge baths. I'm also considering a grabber. Husband has been joking about getting me one for years because I am short...so I am resistant to the idea...but I do think it would be helpful with the no reaching and bending stuff. If anyone has any other tips to make recovery easier...im all ears. Glad they do the trial and that I got to keep it for a week and a half instead of them taking it out after just 2 days because I feel like I will be better prepared for the recovery from the permanent implant. I know that will be different in some ways because it's more invasive...but just being able to anticipate some things and plan better a little makes me feel better and less nervous.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (11-17-2017)