View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 07:09 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Yeah

Hey Teo and Mark,

I have had almost the exact same problems as you Teo. I got a concussion last March from playing football. Recovery has been rough. My main symptoms are the chronic headaches I have almost every day. Some days it's better and some days it's worse.

I've seen gradual recovery, but ever since I got the concussion last year I've been very anxious about movements. It feels that for some sudden movements I am fine, but some others I can "feel" my brain moving inside my skull and it brings me bad headaches. The headaches are usually the worst the day after the movement. And these aren't large movements either, they're normal things like car rides, train rides, accidentally falling on the bed too hard, catching myself before I fall, etc. Things that wouldn't have scared me at all before but scare me greatly now.

I visited this site today because in a fit of temper I made a really sudden jerky movement in my chair leaning forward. I became really anxious and felt like I would feel the effects of this tomorrow and so came on this site. I saw your posts and mark's replies and I was calmed down quite a bit.

I actually got a neuropsych test and the doctors said that they weren't sure I had PCS anymore. They more so believe that I had some migraines that were triggered by my concussion last year.

Idk its just been weird for me.

Question for Mark: What do you believe would be the kind of movements that could actually physically make a concussed person's concussion worse? I've read that people with concussions are more effected by second impacts, and so I'm curious as to what your opinion is on what movements can be physically harmful.
JohnZ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote