Thread: Call from SSD
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 12:04 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Other sites? I post here and one other site, using the same username.

I was trying to give you information that I believed could potentially help you with an approval at the Reconsideration level because I believed you were one of those in a small group that might have a chance of approval at this level. Again, approvals are a little over 10% at Reconsideration.

I'm sorry if my posts seem complicated, but the SSDI process is complicated. My belief is that applicants can and should be more proactive helping prove they qualify for SSI/SSDI. This often means they need to dig in and learn the rules in this stressful, complex medical/legal evaluation.

My advice was that you: 1)review the requirements for your Listing and the approval process in general 2)ask your caseworker why you didn't previously meet a Listing 3)confirm your new test will provide the information required 4)after you stated you already had an attorney, I suggested he/she could tell you why you were previously denied at the initial stage 5)if you're denied at Recon that you could request a copy of your file.

My intention was to try and help you, so I'm sorry you are upset my posts. I'm not sure which part of the above was objectionable or required a law degree to dispense.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
davOD (11-17-2017), pogo (11-17-2017), RSD ME (11-17-2017)