View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 12:51 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I figured I had an anxiety problem when I watched a moving van hit a speed bump in a parking lot, not fast but like he didn't notice it and had to deal with pcs like symptoms for a couple of days from something that didn't even happen to me.

I did have a great deal of problems from bumpy roads for over 2 years after my accident, relaxing and flowing with the bumps is a big help.

John,

I have fallen head first skiing twice (with a helmet) and various other normal life things since my accident 3.5 yrs ago with no actual problems, I do still struggle some with anxious thoughts over bumps for awhile but can get it under control.

A couple of weeks ago at work an employee closed a small but somewhat heavy plane door on my head not noticing I was in the way still. I was leaned over looking into a compartment and he let the door down onto my head. I was fine but you talk about anger!!, fortunately I was able to control it.
It left a sore spot but nothing worse.

I try to find a balance between being foolish and letting a past concussion dictate my life. Learn to listen to that little voice, it can tell you both, to stop or proceed with an activity.

Bud

Last edited by Bud; 11-17-2017 at 01:06 AM.
Bud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
JohnZ (11-17-2017)