View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 09:38 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Well;

Here it is, November 17, and until today the Thanksgiving preparations had been moving along just fine. Cleaning one room a day, guest beds are all fresh and ready. Today we brought the dog to the groomer, and I shopped three grocery stores gathering in all the holiday favorite foods. Hubby did all the driving and heavy lifting. Did one load of laundry, prepared dinner, ate, loaded the dishwasher. 7:00 P.M. after dinner, I'm tired and lay down in the recliner with hot water bottles on my low back and the screaming nerve in my left leg.....just drifting off into a nice deep sleep, 7:30 P.M. and the right leg tenses up and the right foot then takes off twitching and fluttering like a butterfly. That hasn't happened since about 10 months ago. 8:00 P.M. and every muscle in my body is tensed and vibrating and twitching...fortunately for only about 10 minutes. Seems to hold true for me as for several others on this forum...physical exhertion = relapses of the neurological problems. And again the self talk telling myself this will pass, it's been worse before, and I'll be fine. I remind myself that ATX_Man said he had a relapse at 16 months out, and I'm just approaching the one year mark.
Batbite24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote