View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 12:31 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Thumbs up Any help is appreciated. 5yrs Peripheral Neurop

I had a toxic reaction to Cipro Antibiotic 5 years ago which left me with Peripheral Neuropathy in both feet, shins, calves 24/7 365 days a year. This eventually led to other chronic pain issues. I have tried all kinds of meds. My diagnosis at University of Penn Chief Neurologist was Idiopathic, could not tell me the actual cause. Meds only give me horrible side effects. I cannot tell you how much time and money I have spent, searching for some real relief. Two months ago I started using Charlotte's Web Everyday Advanced CBD Hemp Oil. Two days ago I upped my daily dosage to 50mg(40 drops)split into two doses of 25mg per day. I am remaining optomistic that some of the pain I suffer from will be eased. I am told that I have to be patient and that I will be. Everyone is different and how each of us reacts to what we introduce in our bodies, in different ways. I am so glad to have found this group and hope that the comraderie will be helpful, in more ways than one.
stutaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hopeful (11-20-2017), janieg (11-19-2017), Joe Duffer (11-21-2017), kiwi33 (11-19-2017)