View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 11:57 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Smirk Topricin Pain Relief Foot Cream

Has anyone used this product? I am trying it for my Peripheral Neuropathy symptoms. My Podiatrist recommends it to lots of his patients. It has 14 active ingredients in it, some assimilating to, but not actually snake venom, belladona, all in very diluted concentrations.

I have spoken once to Mr. Paradise who is the founder of the company and who was totally active in creating this product, due to the horrible carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms, he was tortured with, on a daily basis.

Many medical institutions use Topricin post surgery, to lessen pain, speed up the healing process.

I am into my third day and the multiple applications recommended per day, made my feet and shins, calves feel sore and achey. Not pain, but an unusual discomfort, different than the Peripheral Neuropathy. Topricin is supposed to induce healing in the areas that are compromised and detoxify those same regions.

Having taken Lyrica, Ametriptylene, Gabapentin, and the like, all with horrible side effects and no noticeable relief from my Peripheral Neuropathy, I will continue to search for and try, those homeopathic preparations which might truly offer a glimmer of hope and relief.

Thanks to anyone that responds to this posting.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families. Even those with chronic pain, have so much to be thankful for.

StuTaz
stutaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EdmundUK (12-20-2017), hopeful (11-22-2017)