Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 08:15 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you for the link Bobby. Do you use the arnica at night, too?

The 2nd kind of pot worked just as well as the 1st, and I slept through the night again... I can't tell you how happy/relieved I am that I'm not waking up with painful spasms all the time at night any more... I'm so happy I went and got my mm card

My PCP only drew a regular CBC. He posted the results online last night, and my total WBC is down. That's good enough for me, and I'm sure it's good enough for him, so no more blood draws!

I forgot ONE thing (baking soda) at the supermarket yesterday, so I have to go back today. I'm sooooo p***ed! I'm getting my nails done at 2pm (not happy about the late appointment), but I'm going to have to go out earlier than that to go to the store. I went around 10am yesterday and it was a f***ing zoo!!!

I'll be filling the rest of my day today cleaning. I haven't been keeping up with it because I've needed the rest, but the messiness is really getting to me...

Cleaning the bathroom floor will be a challenge because Dottie needed a good brushing, and I had to lock her in there with me to do it because she hates it and tries to run away. I picked up the chunks of fur, but I'm sure that there will be a ton of it I couldn't see/get to.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-21-2017), Dmom3005 (11-26-2017)