View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 06:51 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hi Cowboys Kat,

I'm really sorry to hear about your accidents,

- I too have had quite a lot of trouble finding the right sleeping arrangements, lately I have been trying to sleep with no pillow, as I find it to help me stay asleep on my back for most of the night (usually I end up on my side and that causes my neck to stiffen up)
- In terms of word finding, yes! Every day there is moments when I have a conversation, and a word will just get stuck, I believe that it occurs to me when my mouth starts talking faster than my brain can keep up with, as I usually am out of breath and it seems as my brains processing power gets maxed out for just a second or two. The fact that your memory is working well is a great sign, as it shows that the capacity is still there but sometimes your brain just needs to slow down a little.
- Earlier this month I did a lot of research into the Vitamin and Supplements sticky's and would be happy to share with you the list I put together, I believe it has helped me a lot.
- Definitely download F.lux for your computers and phones, I don't know if you have done much research but there is theories about the blue light that our screens emit, and about the strain they cause on our eyes. Whether much of this is true I have found it a lot easier to use screens with the blue light filters turned on, and the Neruo-Chiropractor I was seeing gave me a pair of glasses with a red filter which is essentially the same thing and has helped also. I have looked into company's such as Gunnar optiks who make gaming glasses to filter out blue light, and hopefully will be able to try them out soon.
Nate Tescor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote