View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 05:09 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Stepping or walking will not damage your brain. Something mild like walking or turning/shaking your head that causes a return of symptoms is not causing damage. If you smash your thumb, while it is healing, it will still feel tender to the touch, even a very light touch that could never cause any damage. It is the same with your brain.

A neck issue can easily be the trigger.

I think you are correct at pointing toward your intense OCD/anxiety. That can make a symptom that would normally be a 1 out on a 10 scale appear to be a 8 out on 10 scale.

What are you doing for your OCD? OCD makes PCS miserable.
Thanks for the response Mark/Jomar

I am seeing a psychologist to help with my OCD like thoughts, she suggested writing down the things that make me feel anxious so that afterwards i can look back and see that they did not cause further damage. I did not suffer from OCD/anxiety before the injury and so it still feels so new and difficult to deal with.

I am going to see a physio for my neck issues that have got a lot worse recently and are probably the cause of this feeling as if my brain is moving within my head/other symptoms.
Teo21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote