View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 04:59 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thanks Mark, very true. I had a good discussion with my doctor and he basically told me the same thing. My stress is keeping my from healing. I was so anxious my body kept going into fight/flight mode and my muscle then tense which makes my symptoms worse. So he gave me the advice to slowly pick up my old activities and install normalcy in life. According to the doc i can have all the treatment i want, but i won't heal untill i relax.

I'm also ditching the osteopath. Last session things got worse. She is very trigger happy about spinal manipulations and does not really listen to my complaints. I also asked her for home excersises and tips but she doesnt want to give me any. I have the feeling she is tricking me into the thought of "you wont heal if you don't get my massage". I'm switching to physiotherapy so i can learn to actively do things myself.

My husband also told me to get of the internet and move on with life. He also told me believe you will heal instead of being constantly scared.

So thanks for the advice Mark. I will start getting active and move on in life
Lebber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote