View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 07:46 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

No! I wrote thinking that they thought he was retarded. I got a response to that letter.

You replied on 11/24/2017 9:24 PM.
Wow. I remember the whole thing though not with the ants. Don’t remember ants. Lots of love. Family isn’t perfect but everyone has craziness and hopefully love. It’s what builds us.

Happy thanksgiving.

Love

Alex.

On Nov 24, 2017, at 12:09 PM, Bobby Y <> wrote:

from what little I saw of you growing up you didn't have an easy time. Your father was the last man on the totem pole and he must had a lot of complexes.

when you were very little and we were visiting you were playing with an ant and said that even ants should have friends. another time when somebody was being bar mitvahed(sp) and you were little you were running into the street and saying that you wanted a car to come and round over you. I tried to say something but my parents who were made to sit in their car because they came early started yelling at me. It was so said. I also think they thought you were retarded because myra treated you like a baby and I told her you weren't. you showed them!

love

bobby

He is now a financial analyst for reits and is on tv and quoted by the wall street journal etc!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-25-2017), Dmom3005 (11-27-2017), OhKay (11-25-2017)