View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 05:40 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Headway sounds right. As you said, you have anxiety issues. The memory issues it the tell take. It would take quite an impact to cause memory issues physiologically. But, it does not take much anxiety or even poor sleep to cause memory issues.

I suggest you find something besides weights until you are over you current anxiety. Anxiety can cause a lack of coordination/proprioception which can put you at risk of getting hurt.

The hospital may be making a comment related to how the mind can remember symptoms and play them back in a very real experience. This is a PTSD like flashback event. No trauma is needed.

Seeking medical care after dropping 30 kg weights on the floor is even more evidence that this is anxiety/memorized symptoms related.

It is important that you not check for symptoms. If you stop and say, "Am I feeling dizzy?" I guarantee you will have some dizzy sensation. The mere suggestion will cause the symptom to a person with anxiety. Try to remember than when you are experiencing anxiety, a sensation of 1 on a 10 scale will appear to be a 6 to 8 out of 10. Anxiety magnifies the sensation.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote