View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 03:25 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

It sure sounds like you need to be assessed by a multi-disciplinary team at a neuro rehab hospital, maybe even as an inpatient.

Tell me what part of LA you are in and I can do some research to find resources.

Regarding sleep, you set your sleep cycle by the time you get up. Get up when the sun rises. Stay awake (no naps) and see when your sleepiness hits. Get up the same time EVERY day so your sleep clock does not get mixed up.

I get up at 7:30 to 8 am and start shutting down at 10 pm and go to bed at 1 am after settling down and zoning out on mundane TV or Netflix, etc. I wake up naturally with 6 or 7 hours of sleep. Many need 7 to 9 hours.

If you get up at a reasonable time like 7 or 8 am, and don't use caffeine during the day, then don't feel sleepy until very late but you wake up naturally again at 8 am or so, that is fine. The goal is to get 6 to 8 hours of continuous sleep. You may need a snack of protein or complex carbs before bed to keep your blood sugar balanced.

Your hallucinations can be caused by your lack of quality sleep.

I suggest you get the vitamin regimen going, including the magnesium and work on getting up early every day.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote