View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 09:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

He is home. Came minutes after I finished my above message.

She is allegedly going to take me for assault because I slapped her after she entered my house uninvited, just let heself in an waltzed down the passage way, didn’t even ring the doorbell. I said to her, I wouldn’t be coming in here, you’re not welcome, she said no you can leave and so I slapped her. She stayed inside my house for a good 30 minutes, she wouldn’t leave despite me asking her to go, I even said why are you hanging around while your friend is outside packing all your stuff, she left here without a mark on her face and carried one item. There was stuff left behind so she had to return.

When she returned to take the remainder items some 40 minutes after that. I went out and stood by the car, in fact I said to her, what no hug good bye, isn’t that what friends do, her answer was I think we’ve established I’m not your friend and so I walked up close to her and I said your absolutely right, get out of our lives and promise me you will leave us alone, she said I can’t promise that, If I want to talk to him I will. Now while I was that close I was looking in her eyes and at her face, there was not a single mark on it. She has pale skin. If there was any mark it will have been clear right from the get go.

I might have a temper but I’m confident everyone on here knows how sick I’ve been, do you really think I’ve got the strength to to hit someone hard enough to leave a mark. A mark that lasts from Sunday lunchtime to Wednesday morning. Clear enough to show DB when he went there to see her this morning.

I slapped her with my left hand, open palm. I’m right handed. She presented today to DB with a huge bruise on her eye. I said to DB if I hit her that hard, I would have a significant mark on my hand as well there are no marks on my hands and a bruise just would not last that long. I truly don’t have the strength to leave a mark. I believe myself she has created that bruise just so she could show DB. She then told him she had checked herself into a psych facility on Monday, I don’t believe that either, it’s not that easy here in WA to check into a facility and leave the next day. Yet another lie I believe.

He said to her, well it will be a bit hard for you to press charges against Pam, everyone knows how unwell she is, you on the other hand have just been done for assault.

I am horrified. I’ve never had this type of behaviour in my life at all.

I’m really not sure if I want this in my marriage, we will see what happens tomorrow night. I can see he is hurt and angry over all this, and while he can vent, he has said he doesn’t want me to say anything or it will make him angrier and send him to the pub. Yet again, I said, go ahead, I’m not your patsy or your excuse, I’m done with making excuses and tip toeing round, look what it got me, you’ve made me out to be some horror woman who controls your life when all I’ve done is support you. I don’t make choices for you, I’ve encouarged you not to drink yes, but there’s the door. Feel free to go. Everything I’ve done is to keep the house and you ticking over, people all over the world have told me to stop but I felt guilty and that you needed the support. No more. Grow your self a set and man up. Me, I’m going back to being a woman, one who is very sick at that.

Again admin I’m sorry to offload, if it’s TMI, please delete. NT is my go to. I can’t really have these conversations with my loved ones, if we stay together (if) ther is such a strong part of me that doesn’t want them to think poorly of him. Yes I’m a fool as well.
eva5667faliure (11-30-2017), ger715 (12-03-2017), kiwi33 (11-30-2017), Wide-O (11-29-2017)