View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 09:52 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Icehouse, I have no idea. Sugar has never affected my neuropathy but I am prediabetic so I try to stay away from the sweets and usually don't have much around but I had a lot of company over the holidays and so had many goodies here. Once my last visitor finally left I had tons left over and I have been over indulging trying to use them up.
My only known trigger that sets off the neuropathy is stress and in that regard everything has been relatively quiet. If anything I am guessing it is all the sugar but in my experience with this affliction it does what it wants with no rhyme or reason. Today I am going out and I will see how I do but I had a bad couple days. That horrific burning had improved greatly and even the weakness was much improved but sadly I am almost where I started.
I am heading out for lunch and then errands today so I hope I can manage. This setback was especially cruel. I had gotten so hopeful and even thought maybe I could find part time employment in the new year. I hate this dang neuropathy and the sick games it plays with my body and mind.
No sugar for me today and I will see where that takes me.
SecondChances is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Icehouse (11-29-2017), PamelaJune (12-02-2017)