View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 01:43 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Neck injuries last far longer than one would expect. The fact that you are still symptomatic, even occasionally, suggests that your neck is contributing to your headaches. Concussions include a neck injury, often a subtle neck injury, 80 percent of the time.

It is necessary to be disciplined with 24/7 activities to help the neck heal and stabilize. Avoiding quick head movements, good posture, gentle therapy, inflammation reducing steps, and anything else that helps is important.

Regarding medical marijuana. CBD oil does not cause a high. The CBD oils sold online have little to no THC, the get high component. Minnesota is a reasonable place for accessing CBD oil. Minnesota law allows CBD for serious health conditions. Google Minnesota CBD oil. It is best absorbed under the tongue or vaped. Edibles have very low absorption rates.

I wish I had access to it in Idaho.

When you post, it is easier if you use the Post Reply button in the lower left. It does not quote the prior post. It is easier to scroll without a long post quoted. My short term memory is so poor that I scroll back and forth to prior post.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote