Thread: Asking for help
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 01:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
Catra, I have no idea what age they recommend potty training now but my son had to be potty trained by two and a half to start preschool and it wasn't difficult. Have you tried her in pull ups yet? Maybe she could manage those?
Pull ups will be the back up if this weekend doesn't go well (going to start potty training tomorrow). She can hold it all night and wake up dry...so it's probably well past time to potty train her...but between my physical difficulties and everything else it was just more convenient to NOT potty train her (the thought of having to clean accidents or try to get to the bathroom quickly while out and changing clothes multiple times a day and extra laundry all still have me wondering if it's worth it...lol). But the way I see it...it's either train her now or it will have to wait until February. My husband is of the absurd opinion that she will just decide to start using the potty and magically be potty trained on her own with no accidents. He is LITERALLY no help in this department so it's got to be me or nothing. I THINK I am ready to try it this weekend and if it doesn't take then we'll just have to wait and that's all there is to it. Not going to stress too much...it will either work or it won't.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (12-01-2017)