View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 05:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

There is a tightness in my chest, my breath hitches when other people tell me how sorry they are. He told me last night he knows it won’t last but he can’t help himself, the more people talk against her the more he wants to be with her.

I tried to explain the difference between lust and love, he just doesn’t get it. My head says I’m done, it’s been saying I’m done for the last 6 weeks when I noticed something going on. My heart, it deceives me, it hurts me when I least expect it. He holds me and hugs me, kisses me goodbye as he leaves for work, where I took these holds and made them myself for the last 2 years, now he comes to me and I melt in them. I am such a fool. I know I would forgive this transgression if she would leave him be, but she won’t, she is holding on tight with constant messaging and now new email mechanism calling herself Lilith.

I assume he will tell his family tonight, they have messaged him but not me, I’m sure they will all be happy for him.

Just broken with poor health wasn’t enough, poor poor DB he’s had to put up with soo much (she says sarcastically)

Last edited by PamelaJune; 12-02-2017 at 06:52 PM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-02-2017), ger715 (12-03-2017), RSD ME (12-11-2017)