View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 09:33 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Sorry you haven't recuperated from your illness yet. And, yes of course I can pick up hamburger any time you are feeling better next week. I hope that's soon. Incidentally, It would be very unusual for exercise to cause these types of symptoms. However, these same type symptoms are often caused by side effects of drugs. Are you familiar with all side effects of drugs you are taking? Even though a drug may not initially cause bad side effects, after an extended period of time, the long range effects can accumulate and become very toxic. Extreme physical exercise usually causes temporary musculoskeletal type pain and disorders. The old axiom "no pain no gain" is definitely applicable for overzealous exercise. I hope you don't become discouraged by this incident and give up physical exercise. Because as you age, it becomes one of the most important ways to mitigate the deterioration caused by the aging process and maintain reasonably good health.

i wrote back please don't mention my medicines again. I know you mean well. I trust my mds, They lower my blood pressure. They lower my cholesterol. they help with my obsessive thinking and with my anxiety and sometimes with my depression. think i would be dead without them and then i added diabetes
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-04-2017), Dmom3005 (12-04-2017), Mari (12-04-2017), OhKay (12-06-2017)