View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 11:08 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Thanks for the reply.

My sleep is a special type of evil, as I have a CPAP as well. So I generally sleep on my back, or my one side. Interested you mentioned CSA, however, my API is still only 2.3 at the moment, which is at my manageable level as discussed with my RT. I use a nice memory foam pillow which gives me the best posture/support possible with this, and my PT at the clinic I am going to gave me a nekrol the other day, which I tried out for a couple of nights and seem to love it. Have you tried this before?

I take the naproxen on schedule 2/day at wake up w/ food and 8 hours after. it seems to be a decent balance for me. Tramacet I take as needed, but have been scheduling it with naproxen for a while, as pain management has helped with agitation.

Yes, the tinnitus is definitely evil. It's woken me out of a dead sleep before, which is super frustrating with how hard it is to get to sleep. My PT was doing a lot of massage work on the mandible area, and temple regions to help with some of the pain, and really working a few certain muscles on the inside of my neck (almost near the esophagus). Seems to help with neck pain, but no relief on the tinnitus.
CanadaLEO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote